About the Okta RADIUS Agent and Applications
The Okta RADIUS Server agent:
- Is a lightweight program that runs as a system service.
- Tunnels communication between on-premises services and Okta's cloud service.
- Delegates authentication to Okta using single-factor authentication (SFA) or multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- Supports the Password Authentication Protocol (PAP).
- Supports EAP Generic Token Card (EAP-GTC).
Currently only supported by NetMotion mobility.
- Supports EAP Tunneled Transport Layer Security (EAP-TTLS).
Currently the Cisco Meraki and Cisco ASA RADIUS apps support configuration for EAP-TTLS.
- Supports UDP, defaulting to port 1812, using multiple ports simultaneously.