During this task we will use the Oracle WebLogic Server console to deploy the Okta OktaWidget war file.
- Login to the WebLogic Server Administration Console.
- In the Domain Structure pane expand Domain > Deployments.
- In Change Center, click Lock & Edit.
If the WebLogic Server Console preference Automatically Acquire Lock and Activate changes is not set then you will not need to click Lock & Edit
- In the Deployments pane click Install.
- Navigate to the directory where OktaWidget.war is located and choose open.
- Target the Okta Widget web application to both the Administration server and all OAM servers.
Ensure that copy to target location is selected.
- Click Deploy.
- In Change Center, click Activate Changes.