Activate user accounts
Activate user accounts to change the account status from Staged, Suspended, or Deactivated to Active. When you activate a user account, an email notification is sent to the user's primary or secondary email address informing them that their account is active. Included with the email notification are instructions for setting up their account in your org. After you activate a user account, the user can access all provisioned applications assigned to them.
The left column of the People page lets you filter your user list by account status.
Activate users individually
- In the Admin Console, go to Directory > People.
- Select one of these options:
- If the user account status is Staged, click Activate in the Status column, and then Activate User in the Activate Person dialog box.
- If the user account status is Suspended or Deactivated, select the user and click Activate in the user's profile page.
Activate multiple users
- In the Admin Console, go to Directory > People > More Actions > Activate.
- Select Show deactivated users.
- Optional. Click Activate All, or select specific users and click Activate Selected.
- When the Activate People dialog appears, click Activate to activate the users.