Define the attribute profile master
When using attribute-level mastering you can define the profile master for each attribute.
In the Admin Console, go to Directory > Profile Editor.
- Optional. Select Okta, Apps, Directories or Identity Providers in the FILTERS list to filter the list of apps.
- In the right pane, click Profile for the app.
- Optional. Select All, Base, or Custom to filter the attribute list.
- Click the Information icon in the right pane for the attribute you want to edit.
- Select one of these options in the Master priority list:
- Inherit from profile master: Default. Select this option to make the profile master the attribute source.
- Inherit from Okta: Select this option to make Okta the attribute source.
- Override profile master: Select this option and then select a profile master to override the default profile master and make another profile master the attribute source. This option does not disable the app as a profile master.
- Click Save Attribute.