Set up Okta Verify on your iOS device by using your sign-in URL
If you can't scan QR codes, you can set up Okta Verify with your organization's sign-in URL.
Note for administrators: This feature is only available on Okta Identity Engine.
Find the Welcome or MFA activation email from your technology department. This email includes a link to your organization’s sign-in URL and your username (typically, it’s your email address). You need this information to set up your Okta Verify account. If you didn’t receive an email with instructions, contact your help desk.
Start this task
- On your device, download Okta Verify from the Apple App Store – Okta Verify and install it.
- Open Okta Verify and follow the instructions.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Organization.
- Choose your account setup method. Tap No, Sign In Instead.
- Enter your organization’s sign-in URL and tap Next.
The sign-in URL is the web address you use in your browser to access your organization’s apps portal. It looks like example.okta.com or atko.biz. If you are a new user, look in your organization’s Welcome or Multifactor authentication activation email that you received during onboarding.
- Enter your email address. This is the email where you received the setup instructions from your organization.
- Follow the instructions to complete the account setup.
You can now sign in to Okta-protected apps with Okta Verify.