Use Access Gateway to configure one or more access policies per application. Policies are applied to URL resources within an application and you can set them to allow or deny:
- Access to an application by any authenticated user (default).
- No authentication access (to anyone) for an application.
- Specific users to access an application.
- Specific groups to access an application.
- Access to an application based on any IdP user profile attribute.
- Granular access based on application URLs or deep links.
- Custom access based on advanced configuration.