Assign certificate to a portal application
During this task we will assign a certificate to a portal application.
While optional, Okta recommends that all applications include certificates.
See About Access Gateway certificate use for general information about certificate.
See Certificate management tasks for a general task flow for obtaining and assigning certificates.
- If required select the Settings tab.
- Expand the Certificates pane.
By default, a wildcard self-signed certificate is created and assigned to the application when the application is initially created.
- Optional. Click Generate self-signed certificate
A self-signed certificate is created and automatically assigned to the application.
- Optional. Select an existing certificate from the list of provided certificates.
Use the Search field to narrow the set of certificates by common name.
Use the page forward (>)and backward(<) arrows to navigate through the list of available certificates.
- Click Next. The Attributes pane appears.