Add additional client cert app policy
During this task we will add optional application policy.
The root, represented by '/', is protected by Access Gateway by default. However, all users who can access the root can also access any subset of resources beneath the root. You can use a policy to protect subsets of the parent root URL.
To add a policy statement which protects a specific portion of an application, follow these steps:
- In the Policies tab, click the (+) icon.
- Select one of the following:
Protected - Creates a policy rule that protects a specific URI.
Unprotected - Creates a policy rule which marks a URL unprotected.
Adaptive - Creates an adaptive policy rule.
Protected Rule - Creates a Protected policy rule.
- Enter an appropriate Name for the rule.
- Enter the Resource Path to the URI being protected.
For example, a protected rule might protect the /secure URI.
- Depending on the rule type, enter additional details, such as Resource Matching Rule.
For example, to create a rule that only allows users with a valid username value to access the /secure/ URL, create a Protected Rule with Resource Matching Rule regular expression username=*.
Repeat as required.
Click Done when complete.