Upload an OVA to an AWS S3 bucket
Upload the OVA into the previously created S3 bucket.
- Sign in or return to the AWS console
- In the Storage section click S3.
- In the bucket list click the bucket name.
- Click Upload.
- Click Add Files.
- Navigate to the OVA file, select it and click Next.
- Click Next thru the follow on upload steps.
When complete the OVA will be uploaded to the bucket.
- Open a terminal.
Using the aws s3 cp command upload the Access Gateway OVA to the previously created bucket.
aws s3 cp Okta-Access-Gateway.ova s3://my-access-gateway-bucket
- View the uploaded OVA using the aws s3 ls command.
aws s3 ls s3://my-access-gateway-bucket
Which will return results resembling:
2019-09-11 12:36:00 . . . Okta-AccessGateway.ova