About Access Gateway Admin UI Console
The Access Gateway Admin UI console provides options and settings specific to management of Access Gateway as opposed to the system as a whole. You can use the Access Gateway Admin UI console to add new Identity Providers, integrate applications, manage settings and support ,and more.
As an Access Gateway administrator, this is where most of the day-to-day management takes place. The default credentials for the Access Gateway Admin UI console are admin/<default-password>
The Access Gateway Admin UI console has the following tabs:
The Topology tab displays:
- The Identity Providers (IDP) connected to the Access Gateway instance. Click an IDP icon to go to the IDP settings.
- The applications that are currently configured in the environment. Click an application on the topology map to edit the application settings.
The Applications tab lists all applications that are currently configured. You can:
- Add: Add applications to the Access Gateway environment.
- Edit :Modify existing application configuration.
- Delete: Permanently delete an application configuration.
- GoTo application: Launch an application using an IDP-initiated or SP-initiated flow.
- View Status: View the status of the application. The possible states are Active, and Inactive.
Using the Settings tab, you can configure the following Access Gateway settings:
- Access Gateway: Specify cookie domain and various other Access Gateway specific settings.
- Identity Provider:Specify settings for your Okta org identify provider.
- Kerberos: Settings for a Kerberos providers. Required for deployments using Kerberos-based applications.
- Auth Modules: Specify additional authentication modules.
- Data Stores: Specify additional sources of data to use with application attributes.
You can use the Backups and Logs tab for the following tasks:
- Backups: Backup and restore Access Gateway configuration.
- Log Forwarder: Specify a log forwarder, such as Graylog.
- Log Download:Download all logs for a given date.
You can use the Support tab to launch the Support Portal and enable a Support Connection.
Support Portal Login: Launches the Okta support portal for Access Gateway. You can use this to sign in to the Support portal to file or view support tickets.
Allow Support Connection: When enabled, this option allows Okta Support to connect to the Access Gateway instance to troubleshoot, review logs, and assist with resolving open issues. See Administer the Access Gateway support VPN for more information on the upport connection.