When creating an application configuration in Access Gateway, the Settings pane contains the core application configuration and is divided into three sub-tabs or panes:
- Essentials: Essential application configuration required by all applications (for example, label, public domain, protected Web resource, and so on).
- Advanced: Advanced settings, such as session duration, session time-outs, certificates, and more.
- Behaviors: Application behaviors that you can customize to perform specialized operations on application events (for example, sign out, error, and so on).
- Provide a specialized mechanism for handling a variety of unusual or unexpected conditions.
- Allow for the definition of specialized actions such as:
- Sign out: Define actions when users sign out.
- Error: Define actions based on errors.
- Policy: Define actions based on denying policy.
- Inactive or offline applications: Define actions based on unavailable applications.