Confirm Oracle Demantra application attributes
Attributes are used to pass information from Access Gateway to the back end protected web resource using header fields. Oracle Demantra applications require the OAM_REMOTE_USER attribute but can take advantage of other attributes.
During this task we will confirm required attributes and add any additional attributes.
The Attributes pane provides a list of attributes that will be
passed into the application as header fields.
Confirm the attributes match those required by Oracle Demantra.
If required, use the Edit () icon to modify the name and other values associated with each attribute.
Add or modify any additional required attributes. See Application attributes. for more information on attribute options.
- Add any additional attributes, then click Done when complete.
Add or modify any required attributes. See Application attributes for more information on the attribute options.
Manage app attributes
You can add, delete, and modify app attributes.
|To add an attribute, click the plus icon.
|To delete an attribute, select its row and click the delete icon
|To modify an existing attribute, select its row and click Edit.
For example, to add an attribute:
- Click the (+) icon
- Select a Data Source from the dropdown list.
- Select a Field.
- Choose to make the attribute type either a Header or a Cookie from the Type dropdown list.
- Enter a Name for the attribute, based on the value expected by the legacy application.
- Click Okay when the attribute is complete.