Set Access Gateway instance IP address
The following procedure details how to specify the IP address of the Okta Access Gateway virtual appliance.
Sign in to the Access Gateway Management console.
Use either ssh oag-mgmt@admin, or with virtual environments (for example, Oracle VirtualBox), use the command window provided by the environment.Username: oag-mgmt Password: <default-password>
The first time you sign in to Access Gateway Management console you must change the default password. See Initial sign in to Access Gateway Management console.
- Enter 1 - Network.
- Enter 1 - Manage network interfaces.
- Enter 1 - eth0.
- Enter a - Assign new static IP address.
- Enter required IP address details:
Field Example IP Address 192.168.100.1 Netmask 255.255.255.0 Gateway 10.0.0.1
- Enter a to abort or c to continue with change.
- Enter x to return to the Manage network interfaces menu.
Depending on how the current IP address of Access Gateway is defined you may need to enter the static IP address into either your local (client machine specific) /etc/hosts file or DNS.