Redirect unassigned users to a custom error page
Unassigned users are more likely to try to access app integrations if you use embedded app links in your portal or on other sites outside of Okta.
In the Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- Select the app integration where you want to add the redirect.
- Click the General tab.
- Click Edit in the App Embed Link section.
- Select one of the following in the Application Access Error Page section:
- Use the error page setting on the global settings page: Select this option if you want to redirect unassigned users to the same default URL specified in the org-level (global) setting. This URL is set through the Settings > Customization > Custom Error Pages. See Configure a custom error page.
- Use a custom error page for this application: Select this option if you want to redirect unassigned users of this app to a custom Error page URL that you provide. This option is specific to the app integration and overrides any default org-level setting for a custom error page.
- Click Save.