Provision cloud applications
To manage provisioning actions between Okta and cloud applications, you can select SCIM-enabled app integrations in the Okta Integration Network (OIN) or you can configure your own custom app integration. Two options are available for app provisioning:
- Add a new app integration that has provisioning capabilities to your Okta org. See Typical workflow for deploying new provisioning app integrations.
- Configure provisioning on an existing Single Sign-On (SSO) app integration, or create a parallel provisioning-enabled app integration in your Okta org. See Typical workflow for adding provisioning to an existing app integration.
After adding and configuring an app integration, you can assign the app to individual users, or to groups within your Okta org.
- Search for an existing Okta Integration Network app integration
- Add an app integration to Okta
- Optional. Create and configure a duplicate app instance
- Configure provisioning for an app integration
- Assign app integrations
Optional. Add SCIM provisioning to app integrations