During this task we will configure Hyperspace to integrate with Okta.
To configure Hyperspace :
- Open the Hyperspace app
- Go to Edit > Admin > Access Management > Authentication Administration.
Click Accept to accept the active record.
This record should be the Authentication Configuration record that was previously created or verified.
See Configure a device in Chronicles.
- Select the desired configuration level of System, Service Area, Workstation, and others.
- In the Context field, enter E-Prescribing Controlled Medications - First Context.
- Set the Default Login as the first authentication method users should to be prompted with as Primary Device.
- Select the authentication method for the user's primary device. Most orgs choose Default Login for the first method.
- In the Context field, enter E-Prescribing Controlled Medications - Second Context.
- Set Okta to be the Primary Device.
- Click Accept.
- Restart Hyperspace to implement your changes.
Test User Login Process