Install the Okta Hyperspace Agent
During this task we will install the Okta Hyperspace agent.
Install the agent interactively
Install the agent interactively on the machine that will host the agent.
- On the computer which will host the agent, download the HyperSpace Agent MSI file and unzip.
- Run the OktaHyperspaceAgent.msi, accepting all defaults.
- When promoted enter the URL, client id and client secret as shown in the General tab of the Epic Hyperspace EPCS (MFA) application.
Install the agent silently
- On the computer that will host the agent, ownload and install the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable libraries as described at https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145.
- On the computer that will host the agent, download the HyperSpace Agent MSI file and unzip.
- Open a command prompt and change directory to the location where the MSI was downloaded and unzipped.
msiexec /qb /log log.txt /i OktaHyperspaceAgent.msi CLIENT_ID="ClientID" CLIENT_SECRET="ClientSecret" OKTA_URL="Url"
Url, ClientId and ClientSecret values are as shown in the General tab of the Epic Hyperspace EPCS (MFA) application.
If the version of Okta installed Epic.Core.Authentication.dll is older then the EPIC library Epic.Core.Authentication.dll replace the Okta version with the newer EPIC DLL.
The default location for the plugin install file is typically : c:\Program Files (x86)\Okta\OktaHyperspaceLoginDevice\