Authenticator enrollment in Okta
During this task we configure MFA
- Specify authentication:
This task can be ignored if multifactor enrollment was previously configured.
- In the Admin Console, go to Security > Authenticators.
- From the Add Authenticator dialog, select an authenticator. For example Okta Verify.
- Configure factor specific settings as appropriate.
- Once added, some Authenticators may be further configured from the list of added Authenticators by clicking Actions > Edit.
Note: Okta recommends that at a minimum, Okta Verify be specified.
See also About MFA authenticators.
Add and configure the Oracle Access Manager MFA application
- Navigate to Applications > Applications, then click Add Application.
- Search for the Oracle Access Manager (OAM) MFA application, then click Add.
Enter an appropriate Application Label and the Redirect URI.
Note: The RedirectURL should be set to the page that your test application redirects to for login.
URI Description Standalone The host:portcombination for your OAM server.
For example: http://oam-server.mydomain:14100
Cluster The host:port of the enterprise load balancer in front of your OAM servers
For example: http://oam-lb.mydomain:7777
Select the Sign On tab and note the Client ID and Client Secret.
Select the Assignments tab and click either Assign > Assign to People or Assign > Assign to Groups as appropriate.
Note: The user must also be assigned to the application.
Select the Settings > Customization.
Scroll to iFrame Embedding, click Edit, and check Allow IFrame embedding.
- Click Done when complete.
Download the agent as described in MFA for Oracle Access Manager