Bulk assign people to a group
Use a CSV file when you need to quickly assign multiple people to a group. You can bulk assign a maximum of 10000 users to a group at a time.
- In the Admin Console, go to Directory > Groups.
- The Groups list appears empty by default. Enter the name of the group in the search field, or click Show all groups to view all available groups.
- Click Assign people.
- Click More Actions > Assign people via import from CSV.
- Click Browse and then browse to the location of the CSV file.
- Select the CSV file and then click Open.
- Click Upload CSV.
- Click Import and assign.
A summary of the CSV import listing successful and unsuccessful imports is sent by email to the admin.