Delete custom app, directory, and identity provider attributes
Delete custom attributes when they are no longer required.
- In the Admin Console, go to .
- In the Filters list, select Apps, Directories, or Identity Providers.
- For the app, directory, or identity provider that you want to modify, click Profile. If Profile is unavailable, click the profile name.
- In the Attributes area, select Custom in the Filters list.
- Locate the attribute in the list and click X.
- Click Delete Attribute.
- Optional. Repeat steps 5 and 6 to remove additional custom attributes.