Unassign users from applications
Unassign a user from an application when they no longer need it, or they leave your org. When you unassign an app, it is removed from the user's My Apps page. If the user was assigned to the application as a member of a Group, you need to remove the user from the group, or unassign the application from the entire group.
- In the Admin Console, go to Directory > People.
- The People list appears empty by default. Enter the name of the group in the search field, or click Show all users to view all available users.
- Optional. Enter a user's first name, primary email, or username in the search field and then click the Search icon.
- Optional. Perform an advanced user search:
- Click Advanced Search.
- Select a search filter in the Choose field list. You can filter your search results by created or updated date and time, or you can select base or custom attributes to filter your results.
- Select a filter option:
- Starts with: Select this option to search names that start with specific letters.
- Equals: Select this option to search for group names that are equal to the value you enter.
- Greater than: Select this option to search for names that are greater than the value you enter.
- Less than: Select this option to search for names that are less than the value you enter.
- Enter a search value in the Value field.
- Optional. Click Add filter to add an additional filter and then repeat steps a to d.
- Click Search.
- Click a user name in the Person & Username column.
- Click X and OK in the Unassign Application dialog to remove the user's access to the application.