Integrate Jira with Access Requests
The Jira integration allows organizations to create Jira tickets based on requests processed through Access Requests. Access Requests supports both Jira Service Management and Jira Software.
Before you begin
Start this task
- From the Access Requests Console, go to .
- Under Jira, click Connect.
- From the approval window, click Accept.
- In the Connect to Jira window, configure default settings.
- Identify an existing Access Request team.
- Select a Jira project to assign to new requests.
- Select a Jira issue type to assign to new requests.
- Click Update Connection.
When you integrate Jira with Access Requests, your projects within Jira are synced with Access Requests. You can view the Jira projects resource in the tab. You can also create a configuration list for Jira. See Create a configuration list.
Set up automated actions
To use automated actions, such as creating a Jira issue for a Request Type, you must make the resource available to a team using either of the following methods.
Create a configuration list from the Jira projects resource. While creating the resource list, specify teams that can access the resource list. See Create a configuration list.
Assign the Jira projects resource directly to your teams by performing the following steps:
To use automated actions, such as creating a Jira issue for a Request Type, perform the following steps:
From the Access Requests Console, go to the tab.
Select Jira projects.
Click Manage Access.
Set the toggle to on position for teams that should be able to access the resource.