Past Campaign Summary report
Use this report to see high-level configurations and status of access certification campaigns. For example, you can review the types of resources covered in each campaign and its completion percentage, among other data points. See Access Certifications.
Before you begin
- Sign in as a super admin, org admin, read-only admin, mobile admin, or reports admin.
- Check that you have completed access certification campaigns. See Create campaigns.
- Disable your browser’s pop-up blocker.
- In the Admin Console, go to .
- In the Access Certification Campaigns section click Past Campaign Summary.
- Click Edit Filters.
- Select one of the following fields, choose an operator, and then enter an appropriate value:
|Campaign name||Enter the name of the campaign to include or exclude.|
|Campaign started||Select a date if the operator is before or after.|
|Campaign ended||Select a date if the operator is before or after.|
|Resource type||Select the type of resource reviewed.|
|Percentage completed||Enter a number from 1 to 100.|
- Optional. Click Add Filter to add more filters, or click X to remove a filter.
- Click Apply to view the report.
The source data for this report is refreshed periodically throughout the day. A change that has occurred since the last refresh may not be reflected yet. Okta stores this data for three years and then removes it automatically. See Customer data retention policy.