About the Okta RADIUS Agent
The Okta RADIUS Agent is a lightweight program that runs as a system service. It includes these features:
- Tunnels communication between on-premises services and Okta.
- Delegates authentication to Okta using single-factor authentication (SFA) or multifactor authentication (MFA).
- Supports the Password Authentication Protocol (PAP).
- Supports the Extensible Authentication Protocol Generic Token Card (EAP-GTC).
- Supports EAP Tunneled Transport Layer Security (EAP-TTLS) with PAP as the inner authentication protocol within the secure TLS tunnel.
- Supports the User Datagram Protocol (UDP), defaulting to port 1812, using multiple ports simultaneously.