Add trusted servers
You can specify the trusted servers from which authorization servers can accept tokens for the token-exchange grant type.
Trusted servers support only on-behalf-of token exchanges.
Before you begin
Verify that you've already created a custom authorization server. See Create an authorization server.
Add trusted servers to an authorization server
In the Admin Console, go to .
- In the Authorization Servers tab, click the name of the authorization server to which you want to add the trusted server.
- In the Trusted servers section, click Add Server.
- In the Search field, start entering the name of the trusted server. Matching results appear in the list below the Search field. If more than 20 results appear, click Show more.
- Click Add beside the name of each trusted server that you want to add. Click Add all to add all of the trusted servers in the list.
- Click Done. The trusted servers appear in the list on the authorization server's Settings tab.
- To remove a trusted server, click the X beside the trusted server name in the Trusted servers section of the authorization server's Settings tab.