Add a certificate to an Active Directory connection
Adding a certificate allows users to connect to an Active Directory (AD) server without needing to enter a password. Users must still sign in to their Okta account before connecting to a server.
- Open the Advanced Server Access dashboard.
- In the side menu, click Connections.
- Identify an existing AD connection.
- Click > Edit. The Update Active Directory Connection window opens.
- In the Passwordless Authentication section, click Use an existing certificate.
- Select an existing certificate.
- Click Update.