Activate a server sync job
You must explicitly activate a server sync job before it can connect to your Active Directory domain. During this process you'll also specify how often the job should attempt to discover servers within the domain.
You can only have one active server sync job at a time.
- Open the Advanced Server Access dashboard.
- Go to Connections and select an existing connection.
- Go to the Server Sync tab.
- Identify an inactive job. See Create a server sync job.
- Optional. Run a test. See Test a server sync job.
- Set a schedule. To reduce server load for daily jobs, the system randomly starts the job within 60 minutes of the specified time.
- Click Activate.
After activation, the sync job runs immediately. To maintain performance, Advanced Server Access limits server discovery to 10,000 computers for all connections.