Advanced Server Access allows you to communicate within your team by keeping detailed logs of a wide range of configuration, enrollment, authentication, and authorization events that occur within the product and on your servers. Examples of this are details concerning who is attempting connections, when they took place, team settings changes, and issued credentials. Audited events are listed in the Audits tab for every user, operating system, and project in your team.
To view a list of all audited events, from your Advanced Server Access dashboard, click Audits. The Audits page appears.
The Audits page displays the following information for each event:
- Resource - The user or resource that was affected.
- Action - What action was taken, whether it was accessing a resource or issuing credentials.
- Related Info - What project or server this action took place.
- Actor - Who committed the action.
- Date - When the action took place.