Install the Advanced Server Access gateway
Before you begin
Verify that the gateway server:
- Can download packages from scaleft.com.
- Can listen for incoming connections from clients.
Note: If you’re installing the gateway on a cloud provider like AWS, you may need to modify your security group rules.
- Can connect directly to your destination servers (also known as SSH target hosts).
- Has adequate storage space to store your session logs.
- Is running the Network Time Protocol (NTP) service and correctly synchronized to external NTP pool servers.
Ubuntu 20.04 is required for AD-Joined and RDP connections routed through a gateway.