Add a group to a project
By default, no one is granted permissions to the resources of a project. To grant a group permission to access a project, you must add the group to the project.
- Click Projects, then select the project to add a group to.
- Switch to the Groups tab, then click Add Group to Project. The Add Group to Project window appears.
- Enter the name of the group to add to the project in the Group field.
- By default, group members are granted user-level permissions. To grant administrative permissions to servers in the project, select Admin from the server account permission options.
- For Linux servers, this means granting sudo privileges to members of the group.
- For Windows servers, this means granting administrator privileges.