Set up Advanced Server Access
Create an Advanced Server Access team
- Go to https://app.scaleft.com/p/signupV2.
- Enter a team name.
- Copy the Base URL and Audience Restriction fields. You'll need these values to in a later step.
Note: Leave this page open while completing the following steps.
Add Advanced Server Access to your Okta org
- From the Okta Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- Click Browse App Catalog.
- Search for Okta Advanced Server Access and select it from the list.
- Click Add.
- Optional. Configure the general settings.
- Click Done.
Assign yourself to Advanced Server Access
- From the Applications page, click Okta Advanced Server Access to open the application settings window.
- Go to the Assignments tab and click Assign > Assign to People.
- Identify your account in the list and click Assign.
- Click Save and Go Back, then click Done.
- In the application settings window, go to the Sign On tab.
- Under Settings, click Edit.
- In the Advanced Sign-on Settings section, enter the Base URL and Audience Restriction values you copied earlier.
- Click Save.
- Under SAML Signing Certificates, identify a certificate.
Note: You may need to generate a new certificate.
- Click Actions > View IdP metadata.
- Note the URL of the window that opens.
Add the IdP metadata to Advanced Server Access
- Return to the Advanced Server Access team creation window.
- Under IdP Metadata URL, enter the URL you noted.
- Click Authenticate with Okta.
The Advanced Server Access dashboard appears after you successfully install Advanced Server Access and create a team.
Next you can configure SCIM to allow Okta to manage your Advanced Server Access groups and users.