Silently enroll the Advanced Server Access client
Silent enrollment allows you to automate the enrollment process and add multiple clients to Advanced Server Access at the same time. This process saves time when deploying Advanced Server Access across an organization. Many Advanced Server Access teams use device management software like JAMF or SCCM to automate the process of installing the Advanced Server Access and enrolling the client. The specifics of this process will depend on the specific organizational requirements for each team.
Start the task
- Install the Advanced Server Access client on devices.
See Install the Advanced Server Access client.
- Create an enrollment token.
- Sign in to the Advanced Server Access dashboard.
- Go to the Clients panel.
- Go to Enrollment Policies tab and click Create Client Enrollment Policy.
- In the Enrollment Policy Type dropdown, select Token.
- Enter a Description.
- Click Create Client Enrollment Policy.
- From the policy details window, click Create Token.
- In the token details modal, click the clipboard to copy the token secret.
Note: This is the only time that you'll see this token secret. If you fail to store the secret in a safe location, it will be lost forever.
- Save the enrollment token secret to a file on the devices being enrolled.
- Enroll the clients by running the following command on each device:
sft fleet enroll --token-file <path\to\enrollment-token.txt>
Upon success, the clients are enrolled with the team.