Configure team-level user attributes
Teams can set and manage team-level user attributes from the Okta Admin Console. Alternatively, teams can also use attributes with a default SAML configuration. This method is not recommended as teams lose the benefits of SCIM, including any custom mapping of attributes.
- From the Okta Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- Click Okta Advanced Server Access to open the application settings window.
- Go to the Assignments tab.
- Identify an account in the list and click edit . The Edit User Assignment window opens
- Modify any of the available attributes.
- Click Save.
Okta syncs the attribute values with Advanced Server Access.