Add a group to a project
Members of a group cannot access project resources until the group is explicitly added to a project.
- Open the Advanced Server Access dashboard.
- Click Projects and open a project.
- Go to the Groups tab and click Add Group to Project. The Add Group to Project window appears.
- In the Group field, enter a group name.
- Optional. Select Admin to grant admin permissions.
By default, group members only receive user-level permissions. On Linux, this grants sudo privledges.
- Click Add Group.