Assign a certificate to an Oracle Forms application
During this task we will assign a certificate to the Oracle Forms application.
While optional, Okta recommends that all applications include certificates.
See About Access Gateway certificate use for general information about certificate.
See Certificate management tasks for a general task flow for obtaining and assigning certificates.
- If required select the Settings tab.
- Expand the Certificates pane.
By default a wildcard self signed certificate is created and assigned to the application when the application is initially created.
- Optional. Click Generate self-signed certificate
A self-signed certificate is created and automatically assigned to the application.
- Optional. Select an existing certificate from the list of provided certificates.
Use the Search field to narrow the set of certificates by common name.
Use the page forward (>)and backward(<) arrows to navigate through the list of available certificates.
- Click Next. The Attributes pane appears.