Manage Access Gateway deployment
The first task when implementing Okta Access Gateway is to deploy the virtual appliance. A typical deployment involves reviewing requirements and capacity planning, selecting an appropriate virtualization environment, and then deploying and configuring the Access Gateway virtual appliance.
- About Access Gateway components
- About Access Gateway deployment
- Amazon Web Services deploy tasks
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure deploy tasks
- Microsoft Azure deploy tasks
- Nutanix deploy tasks
- VMware vSphere/ESXi deploy tasks
- VMware Workstation deploy tasks
- Post deploy tasks
Oracle VirtualBox is not supported for production deployments.
Oracle VirtualBox deployment steps and related process are only provided for use in development and test environments.