Create Office 365 sign on rules
This topic explains how to create sign on rules for the Office 365 app sign on policy.
Before you begin
Review the following docs:
Start this task
In the Okta Admin Console,
- Go to Applications > Applications.
- Click the app for which you want to create a sign-on policy.
- Click the Sign On tab and scroll down to the Sign On Policy section.
Click Add Rule.
The App Sign On Rule window pops up.
- Give the rule a descriptive name.
- Configure the conditions under which the rule will apply and the actions to be taken when the rule applies. See Office 365 sign-on rules options.
- Repeat steps 4-7 for each new rule.
You can determine rule precedence by setting the priority number. For example, a rule with a priority value of 1 has first priority and takes precedence over all other rules. To set the priority of a rule, move it up or down by clicking the blue arrow next to it.
- Edit a rule: Click the pencil icon.
- Disable a rule: Click the pencil icon to open the rule. Then select the Disable Rule option under Rule Name.
- Delete a rule: Click the X icon.