Add app integrations
With Okta app integrations, admins can securely connect users to external applications and systems, and manage single sign-on (SSO) options as well as user lifecycle operations, including advanced on-boarding, device and license management options.
Review comprehensive instructions on how to install and configure many of the top applications in our Integration guides.
If you need to create an integration for an application because it doesn't exist in the OIN, see Create custom app integrations to learn how to add an OIDC, SAML, or SWA app to your Okta org.
Administrators also run into situations where end users want simple access to external applications that don't have an Okta app integration. Self Service for app integrations covers how to simplify this access request workflow.
- Add existing app integrations
- Create custom app integrations
- Configure Single Sign-On options
- Configure settings for app integrations
- Self Service for app integrations
- Configure the Okta Template App and Okta Plugin Template App
- Simulate an IdP-initiated flow using the Bookmark App
- Configure Single Logout in app integrations