Redirect unassigned users to a custom error page
Unassigned users are more likely to try to access app integrations if you use embedded app links in your portal or on other sites outside of Okta.
- In the Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- Select the app integration where you want to add the redirect.
- Click the General tab.
- Click Edit in the App Embed Link section.
- Select one of the following in the Application Access Error Page section:
- Use the error page setting on the global settings page: Select this option if you want to redirect unassigned users to the same default URL specified in the org-level (global) setting. This URL is set through the Settings > Customization > Custom Error Pages. See Configure a custom error page.
- Use a custom error page for this application: Select this option if you want to redirect unassigned users of this app to a custom Error page URL that you provide. This option is specific to the app integration and overrides any default org-level setting for a custom error page.
- Click Save.