After downloading and installing your Okta IWA Web agent, test it to make sure the IWA server is working from a client machine.
- In the Admin Console, go to Security > Delegated Authentication.
- Scroll down to On-Prem Desktop SSO and click Edit.
- In the IWA Agents area, click Edit .
- Select and copy the URL in the IWA redirect URL field.
- Paste the IWA redirect URL in a browser that has been configured for SSO, and then add authenticated.aspx to the end of the URL. For example, if your IWA redirect URL is http://WIN-GTVLLAG671R/IWA/ enter http://WIN-GTVLLAG671R/IWA/authenticated.aspx in your browser.
- Press Enter.
If you configured IWA correctly, three rows of results are returned.
If the Okta Sign-In page displays instead of the success message, the test was unsuccessful.