Add an app integration to Okta
Add an app integration to Okta to make it available for configuration and user assignment.
- Check in the Okta Integration Network to see if an app integration already exists for the external application. See Search for an existing Okta Integration Network app integration.
In the Admin Console, go to Applications > Applications.
- Click Browse App Catalog.
- Enter the name of the app integration in the Search field, click the application tile, and click Add.
- Complete the General Settings page and click Next.
- Complete the Sign-On Options page and click Done.