User App Access report
This is an Early Access feature. To enable it, use the Early Access Feature Manager as described in Manage Early Access and Beta features.
Use this report to view who can access applications and how the access was granted. You can also monitor their resource usage to help meet your org's audit and compliance requirements.
Before you begin
- You are signed in as a super admin, org admin, read-only admin, mobile admin, or reports admin.
- You have applications assigned to users.
- Your browser’s pop-up blocker is disabled.
- In the Admin Console, go to Reports > Reports.
- In the Entitlements and Access section click User app access.
- Click Edit Filters.
- Select one of the following fields, choose an operator, and then enter an appropriate value:
Select an application.
|Application catalog name||
Enter an application catalog name.
Enter an application name.
Enter application-specific username.
Select a group.
|Group membership type||
Select one or more types.
Enter a group's name.
Select a group's source.
|Last access date||
Select a date.
Enter Okta-specific username. This is usually an email address.
|Okta user status||
Select one or more statuses.
Select a user.
Enter the full name of a user.
- Optional. Click Add Filter to add more filters, or click X to remove a filter.
- Click Apply to view the report.