Group Membership report
This is an Early Access feature. To learn how to enable it, see Manage Early Access and Beta features.
Use this report to view group members and how they were granted their membership. This report helps you monitor users’ access to resources, their roles within a resource, and their resource usage. The report also helps fulfill compliance and audit requirements.
Before you begin
- You are signed in as a super admin, org admin, read-only admin, mobile admin, or reports admin.
- You have users and groups set up in your org.
- Your browser’s pop-up blocker is disabled.
- In the Admin Console, go to .
- In the Entitlements and Access section, click Group membership.
- Click Edit Filters.
- Select one of the following fields, choose an operator, and then enter an appropriate value:
Select a group.
|Group membership type||
Select one or more types.
Enter a group's name.
Select a group's source.
|Okta user status||
Select one or more statuses.
Enter Okta-specific username. This is usually an email address.
Select a user.
Enter the full name of a user.
- Optional. Click Add Filter to add more filters, or click X to remove a filter.
- Click Apply to view the report.
The source data for this report is refreshed periodically throughout the day. A change that has occurred since the last refresh may not be reflected yet.