Downloads and version histories
In the Okta Admin Console, go to Settings > Downloads, you can download the latest versions of agents, authenticators, toolkits, Okta Mobile and Okta Verify apps (Android only), and the Okta Browser Plugin for most web browsers. The Okta Browser Plugin for some browsers, and Okta Mobile apps for iOS, are only available for download from online download stores, as shown on the Downloads page.
Okta Active Directory agent version history
Okta SSO IWA Web App version history
Okta Active Directory Password Sync Agent version history
Okta RADIUS Server Agent Version History
Okta On-Prem MFA Agent Version History
Okta Provisioning agent and SDK version history
Okta LDAP Agent version history
Okta Hyperspace Agent Version History
Validate the download
If one of the agents listed here displays a file size and SHA-512 hash, you can use them to verify the integrity of the files.
- In the Admin Console, go to .
- Click Download Latest link next to the RADIUS installer that you want to download.
- Use one of the following commands to generate the hash on your local machine. Replace setup in the commands with the file path to your downloaded agent.
- Linux: sha512sum setup.rpm
- macOS: shasum -a 512 setup.rpm
- Windows: CertUtil -hashfile setup.exe SHA512
- Verify that the generated hash matches the hash on the Downloads page.
See the agent's installation instructions for more details.
Okta toolkits and authenticators
Okta Confluence Authenticator version history
Okta Jira Authenticator Version History
Okta Browser Plugin version history
Okta ADFS Plugin Version History
Device Trust for macOS Registration Task Version History
Okta Device Trust for Windows Desktop Registration Task Version History
Okta Access Gateway
Okta Verify Versions (Android and iOS)
Okta Mobile Versions (Android and iOS)
Okta MFA Credential Provider for Windows Version History