Preview an event hook
Troubleshoot how your code responds to an event by editing the JSON payload before delivering the payload.
- In the Admin Console, go to .
- In the list of event hooks, click Actions for the event hook you want, and then select Preview.
- If the event hook isn't verified, click Verify endpoint ownership.
- In the Event Type dropdown menu, select an event.
In the System Log Event dropdown menu, select an available System Log event.
This populates the preview JSON payload. If no System Log events are available, the preview uses sample JSON.
- Optional. In the JSON section, click Edit, and then modify the JSON payload.
Undetermined fields are set to null and can be replaced with custom values for testing.
- Click Save.
- Click Deliver Request. The page displays the status of the event hook request.