Verify your endpoint
After saving your Event Hook, you need to verify your endpoint.
Verify Endpoint Ownership
- In the Verify Endpoint Ownership window, click Verify.
- If Okta successfully verifies the endpoint, it is listed as Active on the Event Hooks page.
Deferring Endpoint Ownership Verification
- In the Verify Endpoint Ownership window, click Do this later.
- When you are ready to verify the endpoint, navigate to Workflow > Event Hooks.
- Locate the hook that you want to verify, and then click its Actions menu.
Note: By default, verified event hooks are listed first, but you can sort the table by status or name.
- In the Actions drop-down menu, select Verify.