End an active campaign
As a super admin or an access certifications admin, you can end an campaign before it’s scheduled end date.
You may want to end an active campaign, if:
- You need to modify the campaign that is in an active state.
- The majority of the reviews are done and the remaining items don’t need to be reviewed.
- There’s an error in the campaign.
While scheduling the campaign, the remediation options that you configure affect what happens when the campaign ends. If you select Remove from resource as the remediation option when the reviewer doesn’t respond and then, manually end the campaign, all users whose access certification wasn’t reviewed are removed from the resource. See Select a reviewer action on the Remediation pane.
Before you begin
- You are signed in as a super admin or access certifications admin.
- You have an active campaign.
Start this task
Ensure that you are signed in as a super admin before doing the following steps.
- In the Admin Console, go to Identity Governance > Access Certifications.
- Go to the Active tab and select the campaign you want to end.
- Open the Actions dropdown and select End.
- Click End campaign.