End an active campaign
As a super admin or an access certifications admin, you can end an active campaign before it’s scheduled end date.
Here are some scenarios in which you might want to end an active campaign:
- You need to relaunch the campaign with a different configuration.
- Most the reviews have been completed and the remaining items don’t need to be reviewed.
- There’s an error in the campaign.
While scheduling the campaign, the remediation options that you configure affect what happens when the campaign ends. If you select Remove from resource as the remediation option for when the reviewer doesn’t respond and then, manually end the campaign, the system removes all those users from the resource whose access certification wasn’t reviewed. See Select a reviewer action.
Before you begin
- Sign in as a super admin or access certifications admin.
- Check that you have an active campaign.
Start this task
- In the Admin Console, go to Identity Governance > Access Certifications.
- Go to the Active tab and select the campaign that you want to end.
- Open the Actions dropdown and select End.
- Click End campaign.