Past Campaign Details report
Use this report to find in-depth information about any or all certification campaigns. For example, you can filter reports to include a set of specific resources or users, remediation status, or certification status, among other data points. See Access Certifications.
These reports can also help you meet audit and compliance requirements.
Before you begin
- You are signed in as a super admin, org admin, read-only admin, mobile admin, or reports admin.
- You have completed access certification campaigns. See Create campaigns.
- Your browser’s pop-up blocker is disabled.
- In the Admin Console, go to Reports > Reports.
- In the Access Certification Campaigns section click Past Campaign Details.
- Click Edit Filters.
- Select one of the following fields, choose an operator, and then enter an appropriate value:
|Campaign name||Enter the name of the campaign to include or exclude.|
|Resource type||Select the type of resource reviewed.|
|Certification||Select the certification status.|
|Certified||Select a date if the operator is before or after.|
|Remediation status||Select the status.|
|Campaign started||Select a date if the operator is before or after.|
|Campaign ended||Select a date if the operator is before or after.|
|User||Select one or more users.|
|Reviewer||Select one or more reviewers.|
|Resource||Select one or more applications or groups.|
- Optional. Click Add Filter to add more filters, or click X to remove a filter.
- Click Apply to view the report.
Note that the source data for this report is refreshed periodically throughout the day. A change that has occurred since the last refresh may not be reflected yet.