Configure the Beyond Insight gateway
During this task we define a RADIUS Server Profile, and assign the profile to users, in BeyondInsight.
Before you begin
- Ensure that you have the common UDP port and secret key values available.
- Ensure that a Gateway VIP is configured, see Integrate on the Citrix site for more information.
Sign in to the BeyondInsight console with sufficient privileges.
Navigate to + to define a new RADIUS server. The screen shown below opens:, and then click
Enter an Alias that is unique and appropriate, and enter the following server settings, as shown above.
- Host (Okta RADIUS Agent Server)
- Authentication Mechanism: PAP
- Authentication Port
- Authentication Request Timeout (sec): 30
- Shared Secret
- Initial Request and Initial Prompt (if needed)
Navigate to, then select the Group that contains the test user, then select the user. Configure RADIUS Authentication for the test user as shown below: