Install the Okta Hyperdrive Agent
During this task we will install the Okta Hyperdrive agent either interactively or silently.
Install the agent interactively
- Identify the Epic Hyperdrive client ID and secret. See Install and configure Epic Hyperdrive in Okta.
- On the computer that will host the agent download the HyperDrive Agent MSI file and unzip.
- Double click OktaHyperdriveAgent.msi, and accept all default settings.
- Click Next until you reach the AppConfiguration pane.
- In the AppConfiguration pane enter
- ClientId - as shown in the General tab of the Epic Hyperspace application.
- ClientSecret - as shown in the General tab of the Epic Hyperspace application.
- Okta URL - Fully qualified URL of your Okta org.
- Click Next through the remaining panes.
- Click Finish.
Install the agent silently
- On the computer that will host the agent:
- Download and install the Microsoft Visual C++ redistributable libraries. See https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145.
- Download the HyperSpace Agent MSI file and unzip.
- Open a command prompt and change directory to the location where the MSI was downloaded and unzipped.
- Run the MSI installer using a command similar to:
msiexec /qb /log log.txt /i OktaHyperdriveAgent.msi CLIENT_ID="ClientID" CLIENT_SECRET="ClientSecret" OKTA_URL="Url"
Url, ClientId and ClientSecret values are as shown in the General tab of the Epic Hyperdrive application.